Friday, October 12, 2007

I have a Friend....

Erica... She came into my life while I was working at the Deli. She is the craziest, funniest person I know. I then became her visiting teacher. Since then we have become good friends. We also worked at the cultured stone plant together. Oh my gosh!! She was hilarious! She loves to dance because her first love is music.No one can make me laugh like she can. I am not sure yet why she insist on having me as her friend because I am old enough to be her mother! I am glad though because I need her.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Awww...YOU ARE THE SWEETEST EVER!!!!!!!!!! Now you just need a HOT picture of me! :o) *hugs*

Carol said...

It is good to have a good friend.

Carol said...

Kathy, when are you going to post new pics? Love you, Mom