
Mom came to visit and watch Blue play a football game. She got to our house last Thursday before noon and so we had time to play a game, "Cash Flow", that she brought with her that is suppose to teach players how to manage money so they can invest , obtain greater cash flow and get out of the "rat race". Ya, right! Mom was reading the instructions as we played. Troy had to explain everything to mom and I because we weren't bright enough to understand the move. Each player keeps a balance sheet and income statement on their finances. If we could ever figure the game out we we just might be able to get ourselves out of the "rat race" with plenty of cash flow, wouldn't that be nice. I was getting really tired
and bored. It was more than mom and I could take in
at one time. Troy was totally getting into the game, he didn't want to stop. I did.

After the 3 hour football game we went to Thomas Market for some ice cream. Mom bought some fake red daisy flowers in a pot to remind her of her time watching Blue play football. Troy told her the flowers were her"doodles". In the "Cash Flow" game there were cards called "Doodles" and these were impulsive spending items. It was fun having her come up. I can't remember the last time she was up.
2 comments:
I thought that game was very educational. It was fun to watch and listen to Troy.....
Hi Kathy! I found your blog. Hope you dont mind me blog-stalking you :) I love the picture of you playing cash flow. Your chickens seem like a lot of fun. I will be sure to look around the car more carefully when I deliver your mail! :)
Post a Comment