Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall up New Canyon

I could see the trees had started to change colors up in the mountains while delivering mail and told Troy that we should take a drive up New Canyon here in Malad. He just bought himself a 97 Lexus for $500 and put a $1400 transmission in it so, we took it for it's first drive. The trees were beautiful and vibrant with fall colors.

Just as we head up the road there is this old cabin that makes you think of those who use to live in it and what their life might have been like. I love these old relics and wish I could have a glimpse into the days when there were families living in them. I imagine children running around outside, father out in the field plowing and mother inside over the cast iron stove baking.

No comments: