Sundi started the weekend with a Bachlorette Party hosted by her favorite
friend and cousin, Christy!
Robert's sisters, Valanna, Phalecia and Sophie met up with the girls and
they all drove to American Fork, UT.
Each of the girls had a button on and Sundi's sash said,
"Bride To Be"
They wore them everywhere.
They had a fun night at the hotel playing games, laughing and opening gifts.
The next morning they went swimming at the Saratoga Springs pool
before heading to the Bridal Shower.
My cousin Kirk made these cute invites with matching recipe card.
Larkie, Rachel and my mother hosted the Bridal Shower.
We all waited for an hour before anyone started showing up, even Sundi was late,
"I thought it started at 4, I'm sorry, I'm on my way!"
I was getting a little concerned.....but we had 21 people come.
Sundi received many wonderful gifts, she was very excited.
She hasn't a lot of experience cooking, but she is excited to learn.
"Oh, a peeler!"
"No, that is a Zester!"
The matriarchs of the family were all there, but Aunt Melba, to support another grandchild.
Aunt Patty, Aunt Bonnie Rae, Aunt Nona, Aunt Donna,
Grandma Jewel and Grandma Carol.
Sundi's Maid-of-Honor has been there supporting her all the way.
Atticus jumping with his "Buddy"
These two love each other.
These two love each other.
(more pictures coming of refreshments and hosts)


1 comment:
That is a cute picture of me and my buddy.
Post a Comment