Sunday, April 13, 2014

General Conference

Last weekend was wonderful but then I love the month of April
for many reasons; my birthday month, general conference, sharing my birthday
month with my wonderful daughter-in-law Jessica
and my favorite sister-in-law Misty, Easter, starting garden seeds, flowers
and decorating for Easter.

Rich came up from Utah to spend my birthday with me.
He was brave enough to pick up my bees and was fascinated with setting up the
hives.  After the Priesthood session Troy, Rich and I headed to Texas Roadhouse
in Logan and after dinner we wanted to visit the Headley family but it was late
so we door bell ditched them.

Conference was wonderful.
I love this great church and know that these men are called of God
to lead His church here upon the earth.
The gospel burns inside me a desire to be better and do better,
and to strengthen and share my testimony.

Here are Robert, Sundi, Troy and I from October 2013 Conference.
I was so excited to hear that they wanted to attend Conference in SLC.
They felt the spirit speaking to their hearts.
After conference we ate and plalyed at the City Creek Mall.

 Can you see Troy and Robert?

No comments: