Saturday, July 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Seth

LOOK WHO IS 28!!
 

 I can hardly believe this sweet little baby is 28 years old today.
The day Seth was born our lives were changed forever in the most
beautiful way....we became parents and most importantly a
FAMILY
Troy and I loved each other however, we never knew how much more
we would love each other after Seth came into our lives.
To share this precious little life that we brought into the world together 
was indescribable and amazing.
 He was beautiful and perfect in every way.
 This little guy has filled our lives with so much joy, happiness, growth,
adventure, stress, and love.
Becoming a parent, I understand the love my Father in Heaven has for each of us....
pure love, compassion, mercy, forgiveness, sacrifice.
As I looked through the many pictures of Seth and remember all of the 
adventures he has had growing up, the one thing I noticed most
was the sense of awareness he had of those around him and 
that he is the older brother to his brothers and sister.
Seth has taught me to respect each of my children for their
 individuality and their independence. 

Seth loves to get involved and learn, here he is at 14 yrs old helping his 
dad and grandpa Brent and at 17 learning to wield while building our home.
We are amazed at the confidence he has and that confidence has helped him
start a business, Mills Concrete, along with his brother Wind.
We are so grateful for this young man and honored to be his earthly parents.
I feel that we have learned more from being his parents than he has from
being our son. We couldn't be more proud of Seth.
We love you so much!
Happy Birthday Sweetheart.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Happy Birthday Seth. Love, Grandma