Sunday, August 3, 2014

Tender Mercies

 Tad and Carrie sealed in the Logan Temple Aug. 2, 2014
In church a young boy bore testimony of the importance of looking for the
tender mercies from Heavenly Father in everyday.
I am grateful for the tender mercies in my life....
seeing Tad and Carrie's tears of joy and happiness for being in the Lord's temple
to be sealed to one another for eternity, they are so happy,
spending the day with Aunt Barbara and Uncle Lenny and knowing that
I will have many more to come now that they live in Logan,
that I feel peace, safe and stronger while Troy works,
that Troy has been able to spend time getting to know his boys again,
for the Sarger family who bring so much joy to my mother's life,
for Rich's new friends in Hawaii who make him feel welcomed.
Heavenly Father knows us, loves us and wants us to be happy and to succeed.
We are all his children and we are one eternal family.
I know He loves me and blesses me with those things I need
temporally and spiritually everyday.



No comments: