Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

I had to add a few more pics. Can you see the easter egg hiding in the foot rollers? This was the last egg to find. Sundi was sitting on a stool rolling her foot on this staring in a daze at it! She did not even see it, then Blue crawls on his hands and knees and finds it. She couldn't believe it!
These cute little bunnies were given to me from Troy a couple of years ago. I love them.

This is one of Troy's masterpieces! He wouldn't let us hide his eggs, he just wanted to "keep" them, what a goof.

This is my bunny cake I made, isn't he cute

Sundi, the artist that she is made every egg a masterpiece.
Blue put a lot of effort into one egg and then was done.
We had some pretty neat looking eggs.


This is us after church.

Choice has a consequence, consequence has a distination!
I love this statement, so true.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Wow! Impressive! That cake is so cute!!! I love the eggs too. I love your family. *hugs*

Carol said...

you guys are great.

Carol said...

Those eggs look great. I wish I could have gone to your house for Easter. But I did have a good time at Rich's house.