Friday, March 21, 2008

"Seth and Jessica" Est. November 17, 2007





Seth and Jessica were married November 17, 2007 at Green Gate Village in downtown St. George, Utah. It was a beautiful day. They are living in Victor, Idaho with their cat, Butters. They love to go 4 wheeling, dirt biking, snowboarding, snowmobiling and camping. We all love and welcome Jessica into the family.




Jessica had always wanted to get married at the Greengate Village Bed & Breakfast
in St. George where she grew up.
There are several restored homes with suites in them to stay.
Our family stayed in the Orson Pratt home in the Jessica Suite,
(that was not planned but pretty cool)
Later that night that we showed up Mom calls to say we left
our room unlocked while we were at the movies.
I didn't know what she was talking about till we got back and found
out that she drove up from Provo and had gotten a room in the Granary 
Building there at Greengate Village.
Seth wouldn't say it but he was pretty nervous, he said he was sick.
Blue did not like wearing his tux, he kept asking me through out the wedding
if he could go change...."NO"
I went over to Jessica's parent's home to put food together. Her mother was
very nice and gracious. Jessica was busy getting herself ready for her big day.
Top left picture; Haze Murray, Seth, his best man Wind, Dan Daurghty,
and Haze's cousin, friend of Seth's.
Jessica's maid-of-honor was her friend Tiffany.
It was a beautiful day and place.
The reception was in the Carriage House.
The place was so beautiful that there wasn't need for a lot of decorating.
(This was updated Oct. 2014!)

3 comments:

Erica said...

Yay! You finally figured it out...I hope! Congrats! Thanks for coming over. It's nice to know I have a friend. *hugs*

Mr. French said...

Hi there- stumbled on this, adn I must share- I wish it snowed 12 months/year! Congrats on your nuptuals.

KF

Carol said...

What a beautiful couple.