Seth and Jessica stopped by on their way to her parents for the weekend. Seth is going paintballing with her brother and so needed to borrow Blue's paintball gun. They are also going dirt biking. Jessica's birthday is April 13th she will be 23. I made her an apron! She looks pretty good in it. An apron is one of those things everyone needs but never buys. She gives me the funnest gifts. I love it when they are able to come by, even if it's for a short visit. Seth worked today in Jackson Hole, you can see he is tired and burnt.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jessica. Yes, Seth does look tired.
Hey, cool blog site. Can you make aprons for all the girls who are helping with the wedding? Just kidding; I think it's a fun idea tho' you're right about no one has an apron till one is given. Connie
Post a Comment