Thursday, April 24, 2008

I am becoming a CNA.....

I took a CNA course. I didn't know it, but my nephew, Dallin signed up for the same class. My first thought was, "This will be awkward!" I am actually glad he was there or I would have gone crazy. We had some pretty good laughs. He did spend most of his time laughing AT me. It took me two days to realize that I had the stethiscope in my ears backwards. I could finally hear his pulse! The lady in the bed, I broke her foot off trying to put her



ted socks on. We had to watch a few awkward movies....ya, that was sick! We had 5 days of 10 hour long classes. It wasn't easy sitting on our butts that long. Thank you Dallin for the pillows! We had two clinical days and a skills day. I actually enjoyed it and found it rewarding to serve those sweet, old people. Thanks Dallin for making class fun, you are a cute, funny, smart kid! I mean young man.

No comments: