Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Blue

For Blue's 17th birthday I took him and his friend, Weston Atkinson to Lava to tube the river. We rented tubes and then I would drop them off at the top of the rapids and then drive to the end where they get out. They get in the car holding their tubes out the window and I drive them back to the top again. I would stop at various spots to take pictures.
For dinner we ate pizza at the Royal Hotel & Restaurant.
The boys met some girls that followed them to the Royal and asked Blue for his number. Weston was bummed because he was in the restroom changing out of his wet cloths. Blue didn't bring a change of cloths and so he was very cold while eating. His whole body was shaking violently, he could hardly talk.

On the way home we listened to music and Weston singing, he knew every song. We had a great time. I wish I could have gone down the river but the boys were able to go down more times by me driving. We rent the tubes by the hour.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Looks like tons of fun!

Carol said...

The river looked beautiful. Was Weston bummed because he wasn't there when the girls asked Blue for his phone number?