Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Day with Sundi

I've been delivering a lot of mail, trudging through the snow and I am exhausted! I am sick of wearing long legged underwear under my pants, two thermal underwear shirts under my hoodie, scarf, hat, gloves with the finger tips worn out, snow boots and a mail bag on my hip. I needed to wear something cute and do something fun. I headed to Logan to be with Sundi and buy myself something. It was great, she didn't work last night so she was up and not tired. I was at her place at 10 a.m.


Sundi trying on slippers that are still attached

Took Sundi to the mall with me to shop for a pair of jeans. Why is it that the cutest jeans are so dang expensive? Are you telling me that everyone wearing great looking jeans spent $150 or more? That is crazy!

We met Berta at Great Harvest for lunch.

Thanks Berta and Sundi for hanging with me.

2 comments:

Pam said...

I would like to know that too regarding expensive jeans! I would also like to know where to get cute 36" inseam jeans. Just because my legs are long shouldn't be a reason to only make jeans that look conservatively frumpy? I want cute embroidered pockets for pete's sake.So did you ever find a pair?

Pam said...

I almost forgot to add...Sundi is so cute!