Friday, January 22, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun



 Lunch at Great Harvest

Misty was in Logan visiting Christy and wanted to know if I wanted to drive over and play with her and the girls. I was there by 1 pm yesterday. We had so much fun visiting, shopping, eating, laughing, talking and staying up late.


Misty getting yummy treats for later!

After lunch we went to Christy's salon and she layered my hair. Misty was trying real hard to get me to put highlights in my hair (my gray really bothers her). Christy did a good job.




Christy was so gentle it felt wonderful to have her running her fingers through my hair. I just wanted to go to sleep, now I know why so many women go to the salon.

Relaxation


All prettied up for the night

Misty, Sundi and I went to a antique store while Christy finished her shift at the salon. At the check stand Misty was starting to panic, she looks at me and says, "You know when you spent too much? I am starting to shake". I tried to help
 "Put the books away"
 "No, I need them"
"Put the ring away"
"No, I want it"

There was no hope, she was determined. She did find a beautiful china set of 8 for $38.
Sundi found a necklace from the 1920's and I got a set of bowls.



Having too much fun with the glasses



After antiquing we picked Christy up and headed to a Mary Kaye facial along with some serious sales tactics to sell their product.


After the facial we ate again and then the girls had to go to work @ 11 pm. Misty and I spent time on the computer, painting nails and lots of talking till I couldn't keep my eyes open, somewhere around 3 am.

This was so fun and I look forward to doing it again.

1 comment:

Carol said...

You girls look like you had a great time. Your hair looks great Kathy. You are all so beautiful.