I've been wondering what I should do with the carrots we buried last fall.
Those carrots that grew into giants and "other things", we won't mention!
Troy's mother, Julie gave us a monster/mega juicer.
This thing jumps when I flip the "on" switch.
It's a little intimidating.
I figured a "monster" juicer could handle "monster" carrots.
Those carrots went through like butter.
I wasn't thrilled to drink straight carrots juice,
so I juiced the apples I had.
Not too bad!
Did you know.....
Carrots are loaded with beta carotene that changes to Vitamin A in the body?
Carrot juice reduces the risk of cancers such as skin and breast cancer?
Vitamin A reduces dryness in skin, hair and nails,
extremely beneficial to the kidney because of the cleansing agent of Vitamin A?
more on carrot juice here
Did you know.....
Carrots are loaded with beta carotene that changes to Vitamin A in the body?
Carrot juice reduces the risk of cancers such as skin and breast cancer?
Vitamin A reduces dryness in skin, hair and nails,
extremely beneficial to the kidney because of the cleansing agent of Vitamin A?
more on carrot juice here
3 comments:
Mmmm...that looks really good!!!
So what did you do with the leftover carrot pulp? I wonder if you could put it in like spaghetti sauce or something or would it be too dry since the juice was squeezed out. You are so resourceful Kathy, I admire that about you.
I gave the pulp to the chickens. Troy asked if I used it in a carrot cake, "NO". After juicing, making dinner and pudding cake I was done.
Post a Comment