Friday, October 29, 2010

Gourmet Caramel Apples

I miss having my little children around me on Halloween.
It was so exciting making their Halloween costumes every year.
I made great costumes; Bell, ninjas, Indian, cowboy, wizards,
pumpkin, clown, fairy, Winter fairy, Cookie Monster, pirate.
We would always get together with cousins and trick-or-treating.
Lots of wonderful memories.
So I decided to make them Caramel Apples.
They are as good as they look.
I started making them and it grew from 4 apples to 12.
I decided to make one for Robert, then Robert's little sister, Maria and then
Sundi's five roommates.
I sent one to Wind, Seth and Jessica.
Happy Halloween kids.

3 comments:

Pam said...

That has to be the most delicious looking caramel apple I have ever seen. I will definately have to try them out when the kids don't have braces anymore.

vinelord said...

Hey I did not even get one ;(

Monica Lifferth said...

Kathi! This looks delicious! Yum, wish I could have tried it. Great job!