Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Prank

I get a picture text on my phone while at work today, of Troy being arrested,
or so it looks.
Then a moment later Troy calls, "I only get one phone call, so listen carefully"
Me, "So, are you happy?"
Troy then starts laughing.
He and Tad saw that the neighbors trees were blown over from the micro burst
that came through Saratoga Springs and that the house alarm was going off,
his newly laid sod had not been watered, tiles had come off the roof and there
were a lot of flies. Since the neighbor is in his 80's they thought he was dead inside,
so they called the police to check it out.
Thankfully there was no "dead" neighbor,
but while the police were inside investigating
Troy and Tad decided to play a prank on me....
FUNNY GUYS.
Every time we are driving and Troy thinks an officer is going to pull him over
he says, "I'm not signing a ticket, they will have to arrest me, just letting you know"
I just figured it had finally caught up with him....
and "I didn't care what they did with him"
with an attitude like that.
Troy, you are a brat.

My nephew, Elder Dallin Amendola has arrived in Honduras May 28.
Check him out on the Mission Blog HERE

1 comment:

Carol said...

Troy, you are such a nut.