Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Great Weekend

Seth and Wind stopped in for a visit on their way to Ogden, UT to pick up two new
trailers they had made.
I came home from work and found them sitting at the kitchen table writing up bids.
Wind measures everything out while Seth does the numbers.
It was wonderful having them home for a few days just "hanging out".
 Rich & April came up the same weekend.
Malad was having Welch Days and I had everyone go for a historical ride around
Malad on a wagon pulled by a pair of horses.
This is Emma who rode with her mother, she was so sweet.
I took this picture of her to show her, she almost didn't give back my camera.
 "Big Bubba" trailers!!
I love these guys.
This is what our children had for a pool when growing up.
It was indestructible and perfect for my boys.
I wanted to fill it for the 4th, with record heat across the nation,
I thought  it was a perfect way to stay cool.

No comments: