Elder Mills performed his first baptism, Sister Ba Lora.
He said, "It was very powerful"
The Bishop asked the parents of missionaries if they would give an update on our
missionaries and if we would bear our testimonies, in church today.
missionaries and if we would bear our testimonies, in church today.
It is so exciting to hear about these young men who have gone out into the
world to teach, serve and love the people.
They are all so happy serving their missions.
world to teach, serve and love the people.
They are all so happy serving their missions.
Attended a Fireside this evening, the speakers were
President and Sister Checketts
of the Brigham City Temple.
I'm excited to attend the open house and serve in the temple after it is dedicated.
I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the blessings it brings into my life.
I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the blessings it brings into my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment