I had vacation days to use or loose so.....
I headed to St. George to visit the Skinner family.
I headed to St. George to visit the Skinner family.
Sundi and Robert's place is very homey...Sundi even decorated for the holiday.
Sundi showed me the Black Widow that she captured and to their surprise
had babies....lots of babies. It was kind of creepy.
had babies....lots of babies. It was kind of creepy.
Every evening we squeezed onto their small sofa to watch a movie...
I eventually moved to the floor.
I saw the twins Sundi attends and the little children at the Little Academy.
She is so good with the children, she will make a wonderful mother.
Those cute little twins, Beckham and Demi love Sundi, so sweet.
We hiked Petrified Dunes up Snow Canyon.
Sundi and I inched out to the edge, on our bellies, that hung out over a huge drop off.
To us, we were about to fall right off the edge and so when Robert told us to move
out farther, there was no way it was happening.
We finished our day at "One Hot Grill" with a delicious Baja Dog....ummmmm!!
One evening before Robert was home we needed to go to the store for something
Sundi, "You want to go on the moped"
Me, "With you driving?"
Sundi isn't necessarily the most aggressive or confident person when it comes to driving motorized things.
She did great, and then I talked her into letting me drive us home.
I did a circle around the parking lot, "I got it, let's go"
We got through the intersection and was turning to head up the hill,
when I wasn't turning and heading toward the curb, "What are you doing?"
when I wasn't turning and heading toward the curb, "What are you doing?"
"Wrecking!!"
"You can't turn, you have to lean"
We did make it home. I was laughing....Sundi wasn't too much.
They made me feel welcomed and I really enjoyed my visit.
Thank you Robert and Sundi.






No comments:
Post a Comment