We didn't go camping, hiking, on vacation, swimming or any of those things you
look forward to during summer, but this is what happened....
look forward to during summer, but this is what happened....
I down sized my car for work. I miss my altima but it's worth the savings and
had a great experience in the process.
Who would ever think that trying to buy a car that my Heavenly Father would let me
know how much he loves me and cares about my needs.
know how much he loves me and cares about my needs.
I believe in the power of prayer, faith and KNOW Heavenly Father speaks to us.
The dealer made me stand for this dumb picture.
The dealer made me stand for this dumb picture.
I did plant a garden, not my best. Just put whatever seeds I had into the ground.
I didn't think it did too well, but I managed to can 28 qt. of green beans, freeze 28 qt.
of corn, grew a ton of cucumbers (didn't do anything with them), got enough
Jack-be-Little pumpkins for Halloween decorating
and about 3 gallons of carrot juice that Troy drank all himself.
of corn, grew a ton of cucumbers (didn't do anything with them), got enough
Jack-be-Little pumpkins for Halloween decorating
and about 3 gallons of carrot juice that Troy drank all himself.
Adopted Smoky, Rich's cat. He is beautiful, sweet but a BIG BULLY.
He is a dominate cat and so my sweet Pumpkin wasn't having anything to do with Smoky.
The females tolerate him, but Pumpkin has moved on. I hope he is ok.
This was one of the hottest summers in decades,
even my bees had a hard time staying cool.
The heat didn't help the many fires in the west and even a couple in Malad.
He is a dominate cat and so my sweet Pumpkin wasn't having anything to do with Smoky.
The females tolerate him, but Pumpkin has moved on. I hope he is ok.
This was one of the hottest summers in decades,
even my bees had a hard time staying cool.
The heat didn't help the many fires in the west and even a couple in Malad.
August 11, 2012...
Robert & Sundi's wedding day!
It was a magical day and Sundi was stunning.






No comments:
Post a Comment