Thursday, April 11, 2013

50!

It's finally my turn to turn 50!
UGG...YUCK...DO I HAVE TOO?
I didn't even like saying the word "Fifty" it just sounds so OLD...IT IS OLD!
I made it clear I did not want a party, just because I gave Troy a party
didn't mean I wanted one....SO NO PARTY THANK YOU!
 I was not expecting ANYTHING.
It was General Conference weekend and Mom came up to enjoy it with us.
After the morning session Mom took Troy and I to lunch at The Pines
here in town.
After eating and heading to the door I can see Wind through the window,
"Hey, Wind is here!"
Seth and  Jessica mailed me a fun birthday package and
Sundi and Robert just visited me the weekend before
I wasn't too surprised to see Wind, it's something he would do, I thought to myself.
When I came out though there was everyone...I was confused!
Sundi, Jessica, Seth, Wind and Michaela!
There they all were!
Sundi drove all day from St. George and the boys from Driggs.
I loved the cake!
Everyone spoiled me with gifts.
Seth & Jessica wrote in their card, 
"Congratulations on making it to your 100th Birthday!"
50, 100...what's the difference.
When I opened Wind & Michaela's card an island popped up with music
playing and a bunch of money popped out.
Troy got all excited, "WOW!!!,  did you get that on video?"
Robert couldn't make it up but he was sweet in picking out his own card, 
which I loved, so him.
"I hope you APPRECIATE this Birthday Card....
I had to bust my ass to get it!"  (it shows a kid hammering at his PIGGY bank)


We just hung out visiting and then that evening we all headed to Lava Hot Springs.
Troy joined us after the Priesthood session.
Mom, Troy and the kids really made my birthday special.
Thank you everyone....I love you.
I wish I could turn 50 every year if it would be that fun every time.


  Elder Mills sent his own Birthday message...I love it!
"Happy Birthday Mom, I love you"

No comments: