Sunday, June 9, 2013

Golfing


 Troy and I spent the first weekend of June with the boys.
It was the first time we didn't do something all together, but when you
have different interests and limited funds, it split us up.
Seth wasn't interested in golfing so he and Jess rode trails while 
Wind and Michaela took us golfing.
It was a beautiful day in Driggs, Idaho.
Michaela has grown up golfing with her parents who love golfing and 
were there while we golfed.
At first I wasn't real excited to golf, I put it up there with fishing,
but it was fun spending it with Wind and Michaela and getting to know her better.
She's a pretty serious golfer. It never failed that Wind or I would start talking
while she was getting ready to hit the ball...
your suppose to be quiet when someone is hitting the ball.
 I am horrible at golfing, but since I have golfed I watch golfer's forms on TV,
 never paid any attention before.  It was fun and I wouldn't mind going again.
Troy, "I can see how people get into golfing, ride around in the cart, eat snacks,
drink beer and joke around"
He had a friend growing up that would ask him to go golfing and Troy never would,
now he wish he had.
 Jessica was in a climbing mood this day...she must be feeling good!
Jessica climbing AGAIN!!
 We all met up at Wind's apartment to have a BBQ.
I love being with my children.
The day before Wind drove all of us to Jackson Hole where they showed us
a lot of the homes they have done the cement work on and their stock yard.
They showed us a half million dollar home they are working on.  
It is huge and beautiful, a small castle.
I am so proud of the boys, they do beautiful work.
I love seeing them bring their individual talents together,
they are very different, but together they make a great team.



No comments: