A couple of weekends ago Sundi and Robert came up to Logan for a baby shower.
I drove to Logan and brought Sundi home.
I love spending time with her.
It is fun spending time with her and seeing her growing up.
I drove her back to Logan and went to the baby shower with her,
where we got henna tatoos.
Before going to the shower we ran over to the Farmers Market to see my cuz,
Pam and her girls.
They have a booth, "Razzleberry Designs".
Victoria had sewn fruits and vegetables out felt and had them for sale.
Sundi was so impressed and loved them that she purchased a plate of
"Tasty Felt", bacon, eggs, strawberries and pancakes to add to her daycare.
She also bought 2 adorable tie dye Onesies for baby gifts.
(I'm looking old....just saying)




1 comment:
You both are so beautiful.
Post a Comment