Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Great Saturday

I started my day with some exercising...
that's always a good sign as for how the rest of the day will go.
Cleaned up the flower bed and added a little manure.
As Troy is racking up manure, I'm scooping into the wheel barrel, the five
horses standing around being curious and Zues getting the pony to chase him around
I say, "Isn't is great being outdoors working hard and getting dirty?"
Troy, "I was just thinking how I am going to have a stroke"

Made some dinner and dessert for Blue and his friends before picking up
Troy's mother, Jewel for General Women's Conference.
I love attending Women's Conference, the only thing that would have made it even
better is if I could have been in SLC and my girls with me...Sundi and Jessica.
This year was the first that the girls from ages 8 on up were invited and it was
wonderful having them there included in this great world wide sisterhood.
The Lord loves us and we do in serving others and keeping our covenants.

Blue and his college friends traveled to Spanish Fork, UT to enjoy the 
Festival of Colors, a Hindu celebration at the Krishna Temple.
He took a video of himself body surfing the crowd and as he walked
back to his friends (still filming) clouds of color were hitting his face.
I got to feed them on their way back to school.
 Troy and Desiree went together 2013.

No comments: