Troy had gone to San Jose, CA with his cousin, Mark Hansen and wasn't sure when he would be home. Seth, Jessica and Wind had gone to Little Sierra in Southern Utah for the weekend. They did stop and spend the night early Friday morning then leaving at noon. I called Sundi to see what her plans were for Easter, "Working". As far as I knew it would only be Blue and I for Easter. I told Blue I would fix whatever he would like for dinner. He chose salmon, he loves salmon. Salmon it was. Saturday Jessica text me that they would be heading home on Sunday and will stop. Oh no, I better get more salmon. Troy calls and lets me know he will be home for Easter! O'k, I bought MORE salmon. I was very excited to have all of them coming home for Easter. Troy was home in time to go to church with Blue and I. Shortly after getting home from church Sundi and Berta walk in! I couldn't believe it. I had everyone home and more. I began to panic a little, because I wasn't sure if I had prepared enough food, but I did and it worked out. We even had enough salmon. Everyone loved having the salmon for dinner along with the fruit salad, pasta salad, whipped yams, rolls and green beans. Seth and Wind were hungry because the only thing they ate over the weekend was PB&J sandwiches and hot dogs. They were devouring the M&Ms and hard boiled eggs.

Jessica loves animals. Here she is cornering the turkey. She always knows how to have fun.

Sundi had nail polish on her toes that changed colors when the light hits it. Jessica is patiently waiting for the change to take place......but it doesn't.

Troy had driven all day Saturday getting to Mark's at 2:30 a.m. Sunday morning. He slept, then drove home for church. Seth, Jessica and Wind were up all the night before and then drove about 5 hours to our place. Everyone was sluggish and tired, except for Jessica who was out chasing the chickens.

Wind had a really bad sunburn from snowmobiling and was peeling every inch of his upper body. Here he is getting some rest on my bed. This kid can sleep anywhere, anytime. I have more pictures of him asleep than any of the other children. Once, while visiting Troy's cousin in Washington the children were out playing. We couldn't find Wind anywhere. We finally found him sound asleep on the "Welcome" mat at the front door.

E

The time came and everyone had to leave again. I don't like it when they have to leave, but I love when they do come home. The best is when they ALL come home. The Lord knew I needed this, and I am grateful.
2 comments:
Kathy I am so happy for you. I am happy everyone came home to spend Easter with you.
Kathy, You are so blessed! That was definately a "God Thing" having everyone come home even though it didn't look like it was going to happen. I love it! Happy Easter!
Post a Comment