Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Another Visit to Driggs

Seth's completed chicken coop.  He sold this one for $800!
He did a beautiful job, and it was huge compared to the one we built years ago.
I was impressed with the way he had his garage organized.
Jessica's dad showed up on his motorcycle from St. George, Utah about the same time I did.
A few weeks prior Jessica had left her cat, Butters at her parents and her dad was kind
enough to bring her home to Jessica.  Poor thing, she road in the kennels for 9 hours. 
She was pretty excited to be home and Jessica was glad to have her home.
What a good looking guy!
He didn't appreciate me saying he was cute.
I love the neighborhood mailboxes.
Seth added his first mailbox to the line-up.
We had dinner at their home with Kelly, Jess' father, and Wind.
It was a good visit.
Their chickens getting big.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Oh MY GOSH!!! I had to take a second look regarding Butters! I can't believe that cat rode all that way! ON A MOTORCYCLE!!!!!