Friday, June 18, 2010

Driggs

I drove over to see Wind, Seth and Jessica.
Because I am able to get up there more often, it isn't so formal. 
I am able to just slip into their lives and be with them.
Before Seth and Wind got home, Jess and I did a few errands in her truck, Mona!
Her garden is in and she has some raspberry plants and the chickens are getting big.
I saw this beside Jessica's side of the bed.
 I thought this was great, Jessica's safety when Seth is gone.
After work Wind took me out to see where his horses are being kept.
He drove through this washed out creek, I thought for sure he was going to get stuck.
The horses ran up to the truck to see Wind,
These horses are enjoying a little bit of Heaven, 20 acres of lush new spring grass and cool fresh water.
Seth and Jessica have planted pines and quakies , bordering their front yard.
Jessica's "cute" flowers in her whiskey barrel.
Seth and Jessica's home is very homey feeling. It has a good feeling to it.
It still is freezing up there, I don't remember ever being warm up there. 
They love it though, they are nuts!
Jessica hooked up their surround sound system, so
we tested it out on a movie when Seth got home from work.
Seth and Wind had just gotten back from 4 days of working in Pinedale, WY.
They were very dirty and tired. They said it rained, but they were in a 5th wheel with their boss.
However, all of the other employees had to stay in tents. One kid dug a trench around his tent to channel 
the water away from his tent.

No comments: