Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Headley Family Head To Arizona

Pam and the kids loaded up and left at 7 am this morning.
It was dark and started raining.
The room they stayed in since Sept 15th was bare and quiet.
I will miss having them here. I really enjoyed getting to know the children.
They were anxious to get back to see dad and all of their pets.

Blue has been working with his brothers in Jackson Hole, Wy.
I can't believe he has only been gone for a week, it feels like it's been a month.
I wish he was home this last month before he leaves to California, but
I am grateful for the time he is spending with his brothers
and the work experience he is getting.
I appreciate that Seth and Wind support Blue in his decision to serve
a mission and encourage him in his preparations.
He looks up to and admires his brothers.

No comments: