The Headley family has officially moved to Logan, Utah!
I can hardly believe they "live" so close.
They made quiet an entrance with Kim's semi, there was no missing the fact that
they were moving into the neighborhood.
I can't say how good it felt to see Kim. We haven't seen each other for over 20 years.
It felt so good to hug her, watch her, meet her son, Kyle and visit with them.
I loved seeing Kim and Pam together...... sisters.
Troy, Blue and I showed up at 3:30 and left at 9:00, I didn't want to leave.
Kim drives this awesome truck.
One tuff chick that has a My Little Pony tattooed on her arm.
She let Blue and I ride with her to the truck stop.
She maneuvered the truck with her finger tips, working "her" like a sports car.
I was very impressed.
I had to be dropped off at McDonalds for a WiFi hot spot,
she just stopped right in the road to let me out, she can do that.
It was so easy to be with her, it's like all of those years disappeared.
Family is awesome!
Kyle is very likable and easy to be around and is a hard worker.
I gave him a hug and he "tried" to pick me up, I didn't go with it and went dead weight.
Everyone was working hard and having a good time.
Aunt Barb and Pam treated me to my FIRST pots and pans set ever.
I have so many pieces, I don't know what to do with them.
THANK YOU.....THANK YOU!

No comments:
Post a Comment