Sunday, March 4, 2012

Our Winter Visit To Driggs


I like to get up to Driggs around February, make them dinner and 
get a winter activity in for the year.
They have a lot more snow up there than we do.
There is only three ways into Driggs, either over Piney Pass on ID-31, 
ID-33 to Rexburg or over Jackson Hole pass. All three are treacherous.
We came over from Rexburg....my arms felt numb and my stomach was in knots.
Between the plowed ice patches and snow drifts I am amazed 
I didn't end up piled up off the side of the road.
Troy had just taken a pain pill and didn't feel he should drive.
We had a few tense moments; 
Me, "Stop yelling at me"
Troy, "Well, you are scaring me to death"
I think I did really well even if I only went 35 mph.
Seth and Jess have done some more painting!
Seth painted the office "Limerick"!
Jess painted the spare room "Sensual Jade"
Wind's girlfriend, Christina came with us. 

 We saw the moose that are always hanging around this river bed.
I was a little nervous,
Wind and Jess would whisper, "It's ok"
"Stick together"
"I have my mace and Wind has his gun!"
Me, "I thought these snowshoes were suppose to keep you on top of the snow?"
Jessica, "They aren't huver shoes"
 This cute picture is for her Mama!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Wow. The pictures are great. That is a great picture of Jessica. And of course, everyone else.