Thursday, March 8, 2012

Relief Society's 170th Birthday

 Tonight is the Relief Society Birthday Social and I was asked to make the cake!
This cake looks pretty good but in person!
Now that is another thing.
I just kept laughing while in the kitchen
Troy asked, "What are you so happy about?"
"I'm not, I just can't believe how awful this cake looks"
I was imagining the look at the ladies faces and comments they were going to be making.
In the past I might have started over, but now....
what the heck, everyone will enjoy a chuckle.
I looked at other RS cakes online and thought how awful they looked,
well mine would fit right in.....it still makes me laugh.
 This was my inspiration.
I wanted to add the shadowing of the wheat but didn't know how,
so I didn't even attempt it.
All I can hope for is that it taste great, but not sure about that one either.

2 comments:

Erica said...

I think it looks great! A whole lots better than what I would have done. I'm bummed I missed our party I totally spaced it! :o(

Carol said...

I think it looks great too.