Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Elder Mills a Zone Leader

We received this in the mail from the Sacrament California Mission office.
We are so grateful for the opportunities Blue is having on his mission as
he serves the Lord and the people of the Sacrament Mission.
It is just amazing the growth, maturity and mighty change of heart that Blue is experiencing.
I am just speechless considering where  Blue has come from in his testimony.
I have said many prayers for this young man and my prayers are being answered.
I know the Lord hears our pleas in behalf of our children. 
He loves our children and is watching over them. 
He knows their hearts, he knows their struggles and strengths.
I am grateful for a loving, merciful, kind, forgiving Heavenly Father.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Kathy,reading that letter tears swelled up in my eyes. I am so happy for Blue and for you and Troy. What a wonderful grandson I have.

Carol said...

Kathy,reading that letter tears swelled up in my eyes. I am so happy for Blue and for you and Troy. What a wonderful grandson I have.