Monday, August 19, 2013

Summer Vistors

We have had many visitors this summer and it's been so much fun.
We have had....
NeCole and her friend from Utah
Janean (dad's cousin) from Utah
Rich and Angie from Utah
Mom from Utah
Julie and James from Utah
Robert and Sundi from Utah
Casey, Brenda, Katie, James and Lily from Utah
Aunt Barbara and Uncle Lenny from Arizona
Pam, Kirk and their children from Utah
Misty, Roland and Dez from Utah AND
Julie and her baby Lexy from North Carolina!
I love visitors.
It was so fun meeting little Lexy....she is a sweet heart and so smart.
I sat with her out by the coop while she watched the chickens and
she got her fingers all tide up in Troy's beard.
Grandpa Roland even showed us how she can walk at only 3 months..
(while he holds her hands)
Julie is a good little mommy.
It was good seeing Julie...since the last time I saw her was on her wedding day
April 6, 2012.

1 comment:

ms.christy said...

I think that's the first time I've seen Uncle Troy hold a baby!