Elder Mills has been transferred last week to Manteca, California.
It's a little disorienting each time the missionaries are transferred but
they adjust well.
Due to transfers he still has not picked up his birthday package,
which his 21st birthday was August 13th.
I can't believe that I never saw him physically his 20th year.
BUT...I am so grateful that he is out serving the Lord and has
sacrificed these 2 years of his life to service and in return has grown so
much in his own testimony.
I cannot believe that it is less than 3 months till he returns...
I am getting nervous because I know I am going to be a mess.
Here are two young men they meet that have embraced the gospel and so
excited to be members and enjoy the blessings of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
2 comments:
He is growing up so much.
He is growing up so much.
Post a Comment