"In his missionary service, Elder Mills has grown tremendously in both personal spirituality and in his skills. He has been dedicated in his study and has constantly worked to improve himself as a missionary. In one of his letters to me he said, "I have learned that obedience is how we find fellowship with our Heavenly Father and that if you are obedient then you will get a sure answer to your prayers. I love everything about being on a mission because now I have seen the truth behind it and what it is all about." As you can see his faith has deepened and, through his trails and his diligence, he has strengthened his testimony of the Atonement and the reality of Heavenly Father's plan of salvation, and it's blessings for all of us. He has become a true disciple of the Savior in his service as one of his missionaries. He has testified of the reality of the Restored Gospel and many others have felt his witness and responded."
What a joy and blessing to have children that love and serve the Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment