Sunday, June 22, 2014

2nd Annual Mother/Daughter

Mom and I had our 2nd Annual Mother/Daughter get together.
I stayed with her at her place down in Utah with the Sarger Family.
We started out with going to the temple, which was nice because I
rarely have the opportunity to attend with my mother.
We asked a man if he would mind taking our picture and handed him my tiny
point and snap Casio.
Then he asked if we would like him to take a photo and he would email it to us,
he was a photographer there waiting for a bride to come out of the temple.
We thought that was so kind of him.

We ate out a lot, and went to see Maleficent and Edge of Tomorrow
two great movies.
Mom had never been to Cabela's amazing fish aquarium and wildlife exhibits,
so we went there and of course ate!
It was nice just being together and enjoying our favorite things....
movies, eating and mom's favorite little people Atticus, Jordan and Brittan.
We even ate out with the Sargers.
I love you Mom
 

No comments: