I, yes I as in one, enjoyed church today.
I have been teaching the young girls in primary, the girls that use to be in
my Activity Days group. It was nice spending time with them, I miss them.
They are so sweet and know the gospel.
We talked about the 10 Commandments and how they fall under the
two Great Commandments:
First: Love thy God
Second: Love thy Neighbor
Matthew 22: 37-40
What a blessing to be taught these divine principles that help us to govern ourselves
in truth and righteousness, that we may have freedom and happiness
in our lives.
Blue has been living in Lewisville, TX selling bug spray.
He has really liked being down there. It's been really hot and he says,
"Yea, I pretty much leave a puddle of sweat at everyone's door step"
I can't believe how thin he is, I sure hope he is eating!
I miss him but I know he is well and I don't worry about him...a blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment