Sunday, May 25, 2014

Creating

With a little paint, scrapbook paper, glitter and glue 
Sundi has created herself a little office space in her kitchen.
 Sundi and Christy love either crafting and doing their nails while watching their 
favorite Disney movies....right now that would be Frozen.

 Wind would love to have a wood shop where he build and create.
Right now he is interested in this industrial look for furniture. 
Here are some lamps he created and a old silverware box her painted
and distressed. As a little boy he collected insects and had them displayed
in this box. He entered his bug collection into the county fair and won Grand Champion.
I asked what he had done with his bug collection,
"Small bugs ate it!"
Seth has projects of his own going on, however I want to post a before and after when
he is finished. I am amazed at the things my children can do with their hands
and imaginations, I love it.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Wow, they are both very good, I can hardly wait to see Seth's.
Where does Wind build his items, is that his room?