On our way home from SLC after getting the hives for my swarm we stopped in Ogden
to see Troy's grandmother, Merle Mills who is 96 years old. We also saw his father,
Brent Mills who was there caring for her while his sister, Joyce was
vacationing in Hawaii. Merle thought she looked awful, however Troy and I
thought she looked strong and healthy. We have come by many times to see her
but she does not answer the door due to having to go down stairs to her front
door. Merle does not leave her home anymore.
to see Troy's grandmother, Merle Mills who is 96 years old. We also saw his father,
Brent Mills who was there caring for her while his sister, Joyce was
vacationing in Hawaii. Merle thought she looked awful, however Troy and I
thought she looked strong and healthy. We have come by many times to see her
but she does not answer the door due to having to go down stairs to her front
door. Merle does not leave her home anymore.
When we first arrived Merle was sleeping so Brent took us to McDonalds for a a shake. I remember whenever coming to Malad to visit the Mills they would take us out for something to eat. It was good seeing them, it's been years since we have. Merle was so cute, while giving Troy a hug good bye she whispered in his ear to pray that the Lord would take her this year. She says that she is ready to go.
I posted these pictures online and next thing Troy's brothers Casey, Tad
and Tad's family drive up to visit also.
I hope it was a good day for Grandma and Brent and I hope they know that
we love and miss them very much.
![]() |
| Ki, Kiani, Tad, Carrie, Brent, Rabecca, Elly and Grandma Merle |
Family is important and should be cherished and nurtured.






No comments:
Post a Comment