Sunday, June 29, 2014

Cats

My cats....they love coming around when I am out in the yard.
Tinka, the princess that has been thrown out of the castle to live among the peasants.
I got her from Rich's when she was a baby.
Smokey, an old lazy man that drools, but don't let that fool you,
he can still kick butt. Just look at him, he acts like he has nothing to worry about
He was suppose to stay temporarily while Rich got settled...yea!?
Pumpkin, who has to always be on the look out or Smokey will kick his butt.
I found him in the woodpile with a hawk swarming above, as a kitten.
Fifi, she is just weird, but a good little cat. 
She was pawned off to us by Sundi.
Pumpkin is my favorite, he is a sweetie. 
I know.....who blogs about their cats. I just thought that these pictures captured 
their personalities.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I like your cats.