Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Tree

Last year was the fist time we cut down our own tree. Sundi came home this year to go with us. Here they are sitting on the wheel hub of the van while we drove up to the Pleasant View Hills. I found out that last year we didn't get our tree on BLM land and we weren't suppose to top our tree. This year Troy took us right where we needed to go.Troy drove along the road asking, "That one?" We got out to walk along the road. Sundi and Blue found our tree. They pointed to one clear up the mountain and said, "That one!" We hiked up to check it out and decided it was a good tree. Next year we are going to pick a ugly one just for fun.Sundi helped her dad carry the tree down the mountain. She couldn't see where she was stepping, dad was pulling her along and her legs were shaking because she says, "I am not very strong!" Blue was more than glad to allow her the experience since he didn't it last year.

Troy had to get a rock! Here is our beautiful Christmas Tree. The kids did a great job of picking our tree. I am excited to decorate it.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Troy, are you sure that you and Kirk aren't related somehow. Everywhere we go Kirk finds a "rock"to bring home. I am not kidding you. By the way, the tree is beautiful.

Carol said...

The tree is beautiful. Merry Christmas.