
Sundi called and said that she wanted to come home and carve pumpkins with us! Her and Berta came with 4 huge pumpkins. Troy didn't want to carve so he took pictures. We all picked our pumpkins and took a few moments to think of what we wanted to do. Berta and I carved our first pumpkins without triangle eyes and nose. Sundi says that Blue and I cheated when we went to the internet for ideas.

We were very quiet, concentrating on our works of art.

Here is our masterpieces. My is "Jack" from Nightmare before Christmas, Berta's is the crazy face, Sundi's is the bloodshot eye and fangs and Blue's is the pumpkin throwing-up. The cat and chicken went right to town eating that up.

For weeks I have been spending hours a day on trying to finish my bookkeeping final project and have put everything on the back burner. It was fun and a nice break from everything to have them over. It helped get me into the Halloween spirit. I am appreciative of them for doing that.

Jack the Pumpkin King!
2 comments:
Awesome Pumpkins! They turned out so great. All of our pictures turned out blurry. Bummer. The boys had been talking about how they had heard that someone had made a barfing pumpkin. So when they saw Blue's pumpkin they were very excited to see it. I love how boys think and become creative. It is so unlike what I would do.
Those are so cool. You all looked so intense in your art work.
Post a Comment