
We had a wonderful Christmas. The only thing missing was Seth and Jessica. They stayed home in Victor. Wind came down from Driggs. He said he felt like Santa bring all of his and Seth's gifts for everyone. Sundi came from Logan. It was fun having children in the home again, being together laughing, visiting, talking and enjoying each other. It blew and snowed ALL DAY. The day was spent inside opening gifts, eating and playing lots of games. Blue was the first to get up. He went to the restroom at 7:30 and woke us up. The kids always come into the living room like little mice, slow and quietly.
Seth and Jessica gave us a nice vase with a large cast iron key

Wind gave us a digital picture frame

Blue was the most difficult person to shop for this year. This kid does not tell us anything of what he would like. He doesn't like to hunt and says he never plans to hunt, but he did go shooting with his brothers and said that it was fun. Our only clue! I don't know if he enjoyed getting his shot gun or not. He is a hard one to figure out.

Sundi's cousin, Desiree drew, colored and framed this picture for Sundi

Seth gave Blue these bright purple and gold shoes. I don't think he knew how to respond when he opened them. Wind reassured him that Seth sent the receipt with him if Blue wanted to exchange them. He returned them in exchange for the cash!

Sundi was excited to get a nice portfolio case for her art. The one she had was just paper and not holding up too well.

Wind finally got a set of luggage. Figured he was planning to do some traveling since he was applying for his passport. He also got a digital camera from Jessica AND mom and dad. He gave ours back and kept Jessica's. We later took him to get a new cell phone. This is what Troy did Christmas day, fun!
4 comments:
I think Blue and Jared have something deeply in common. We have a heck of a time trying to find out what he would like as well. I had to send all the kids and Kirk on a mission just to find out what Jared wanted for Christmas. And I still had very little to go on!
Daphne has almost the same exact sweatshirt that Sundi is wearing. Same color but Aeropostale is a little different.
It looked like everyone was happy. You go Troy....What a guy.
Kathy, do you like my picture. I am a ROCK. I'll see you in the morning. I can hardly wait. And I want you to change my background on my blog, I cannot figure out how to do it.
Post a Comment