Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day After Christmas

It snowed and blew all day Christmas. The wind blew drifts up and over the front of our cars. There were bare spots down to the ground and then there were drifts 4' high. The day after At 6:30 am, when it is still dark, I got Troy, Wind and Blue out of bed to dig my car out from under the snow and shovel a path out the driveway to the road so I could deliver the mail. The rest of the day was beautiful and clear. We spent the day clearing vehicles and sledding. That was fun and I want one.

Wind thought is was a little boring sledding on flat ground. He and Seth are always sledding in the mountains jumping off drop offs and cornices.

Sundi actually got on and rode around all by herself. That is her dressed in the yellow coat.


Once again Wind found a way to get stuck and I had to get off while he dug it out. Thanks Wind for bring you sled, that was fun.

2 comments:

Pam said...

OH MY GOSH! You guys know how to have fun! We are enjoying beautiful sunny weather in AZ and hiking the mountains. THough the kids think the snow looks like more fun.

Carol said...

That does look like a lot of fun. Do you want a snow mobile? You guys are awesome.