Friday, February 20, 2009

Seth and Jessica's Home

Seth welcoming us into his apartment. Just in the front doors is a large hall with two apartments downstairs and two upstairs. They have a clean, tidy, comfortable, nicely furnished home.
Here Jessica is making Sloppy Joe's for lunch for everyone. She is a good little house keeper and cook. She is so much fun and enjoyable to be with. I am grateful for her.
Here we are just hanging out and relaxing watching TV on Sunday. We attended church there in Driggs.
Jessica and I made Chicken Enchiladas with corn for dinner. I was so proud of Seth when he got up and helped Jessica clean up the dishes after dinner. He is a good husband. I made this "beautiful" cake for Valintine's and Wind's 21st Birthday (Feb 20). It is uglier than sin but it was very good.
Even their cat, Butters was relaxing with us.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Wow. That is where they live. Oh my gosh, what a beautiful place. I love their place. Yes, that cake looks really bad, but gooooddd.