
When you walk into Wind's basement apartment you are greeted by this bear that Wind hunted last year. He had it made into a rug and it lays there over his couch.


Wind has a very neat, organized apartment. He doesn't keep much food in the house though.

This is his new snowboard that has a beautifully inlaid wood picture.

Wind takes great pride in everything that he does. He built these shelves to store all of his things on. He now has requests from people to build them for them. As you walk down the stairs to his apartment, you go through a door into this storage room where he has his own washer and dryer. Then there is a front door to his apartment.

After church we changed and headed back to Seth and Jessica's. I wish I had gotten a picture of Wind carrying Sundi to the car so she didn't have to walk through the snow in her high heel sandals when leaving to church. What a blessing to have children that serve each other.
4 comments:
Wind's place looks great. I know what I am going to send him for his birthday......A COOK BOOK. YAHOO.
I wish you would have gotten a picture of Wind carrying Sundi also. I love your family. Mom
You already gave him one indirectly through me. I gave him the one I took from your house the Better Homes and Garden one. Thank you. I would love to make him a bunch of pre-made meals and stock up his freezer with them.bookofmormon
So has the bear caught any of you caught off guard ever? You know...at night? It would probably make me do a double take or two. Your kids are doing very well for themselves. You must be proud.
Post a Comment