Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentine's Day Dinner

After work on Saturday Sundi, Troy, Blue and I drove to Driggs, Idaho to spend a few days with Seth, Jessica and Wind. I am so grateful for opportunity to have the whole family together. We met them in Idaho Falls for dinner. Because of it being Valentine's Day the Texas Road House was packed and the wait was a couple of hours. It was worth it though, the food there is so good. We first met up with them at a skateboard shop. I was looking at Seth and couldn't figure out what was different......he had a beard! It looks pretty good. Our time up there was wonderful. Everyone had a great time.

7 comments:

Stonehocker Family said...

Sundi, you look thrilled! I hope you ended up having fun! I love you! Aunt MK

Erica said...

Great pics! Looks like lots of fun. Your kids are all so cute. ;o) Handsome! Anyway...i'm glad you got to build some fun memories!

Carol said...

You guys are awesome. I wish I could have been there.

Pam said...

All of you guys know how to have fun. Kathy I admire you for keeping your family connected. It is so important.

Carol said...

Kathy look at my blog. I put two new pics up. Thank you for fixing my blog. You are the best. I love you so much. Mom

Carol said...

Kathy. You out did yourself this time. My blog is terrific. Your blog is terrific and beautiful. thankyou so much. mom

Carol said...

I like the white writing. It is better to read. thank you for putting those pics on my blog. They made me cry. And what you wrote made me cry.