Saturday, November 21, 2009

25th Wedding Anniversary

My eternal companion.

We celebrated our 25th anniversary with dinner at the Dude Ranch and the play, Fiddle on the Roof.
We really didn't have anything planned and I had worked all day. The play was last minute idea, when we went to dinner and saw it was playing. I thought it was a perfect night. Fiddle on the Roof was the first movie I watched with Troy and we weren't even dating yet. I fell asleep watching it then and was trying not to this time. I wasn't familiar with the movie then, but it has become one of my favorite. I especially love the part where Tevye sings to Golde "Do You Love Me?" After 25 yrs he wants to know if she loves him. Troy, I love you! There is nothing more binding than enduring the journey of life together and overcoming.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Congratulations Troy and Kathy! Something we should all strive...to endure the journey and loving every minute of it!