"What Matters Most"
watch video here
I love Family Home Evening. It gives us the opportunity to be with each other. The time doesn't always go smoothly, but it is still worth the effort. We have spent many Monday nights working together, going to plays, musicals, making things, out to dinner, playing games, teaching each other, singing, bearing testimony and much more. I am so grateful for our family. I am grateful for the opportunity to be a mother to four beautiful children who have taught me so much. I have a wonderful husband who loves me and does so much for our family. What a blessing, Family. We must cherish our time with them.
watch video here
I love Family Home Evening. It gives us the opportunity to be with each other. The time doesn't always go smoothly, but it is still worth the effort. We have spent many Monday nights working together, going to plays, musicals, making things, out to dinner, playing games, teaching each other, singing, bearing testimony and much more. I am so grateful for our family. I am grateful for the opportunity to be a mother to four beautiful children who have taught me so much. I have a wonderful husband who loves me and does so much for our family. What a blessing, Family. We must cherish our time with them.
1 comment:
That was great Kathy.
Post a Comment